Students arrive and enter building: 9:05 AM
Breakfast in the Classroom: 9:05 AM
Students are marked late: 9:15 AM
Street in front of school (High School St.)
closed to traffic: 3:15 PM
Kindergarten students dismissed: 3:10 PM
Students in grades 1-5 dismissed: 3:15 PM
All adults who pick up a student must be listed on the child's emergency form and must show photo identification.
If a student needs to be dismissed early, a note from the child's parent/guardian must be sent to the school office in the morning and the student must be picked-up before 2:45 PM. After 2:45 PM all students must wait for regular dismissal at 3:15.
All adults who pick up a student early must be listed on the child's emergency form and must show photo identification.
All students must follow the district dress code. Please see the "Dress Code" link for more information.
The following information and documentation is needed to register children for school:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Proof of Woonsocket residence (utility bills and/or lease.)
3. Immunization records: diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, rubella, measles, mumps, chicken pox, and hepatitis OR a certificate from a licensed physician stating that the child is not subject to immunization for medical reasons.
4. Proof of lead screening and physical exam with height, weight, blood pressure and vision exam.
5. Social Security Number (if available)
6. Medicaid number (if available)
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
Transfer students should arrange with the school office to have educational records sent from their old school to Harris.
More information about required immunizations is available under our "Nurse" tab.
Registration forms are available in the school office and online at:
WED Registration Information